Buffalo, New York

I purchased a Photo Booth from this Man, one of many alias's he uses.Well that is where the nightmare begins.

The product was not well built many broken parts with the first few weeks of ownership. He has consistently belittled me and talked down to me when I would complain, he removed me from his facebook page because I would complain. Threatened me several called me *** which I am not would email several times a day. Would charge my credit card which he had on file claiming I subscribed to his service which he made up.

I cancelled my card and protested the charges which were returned to me.The worst business decision I have made by far.

Review about: Snapflash Photo Booth.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Him or his crew of liars.

Had an Experience with Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys?

Comments

icey
Lockport, Illinois, United States #1317758

I totally agree Nikonguy, "Kevin Colangelo" GO INTO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. 7500 gets you broken cheap ***, try complaining, threatens to sue you, technical support is a joke. Oh and not to forget the he has cancer story.

to icey Buffalo, New York, United States #1317786

He is a narcissistic *** for sure, I cannot even believe he is still in business after all of the folks he has taken advantage of and cheated out of money.