I purchased a Photo Booth from this Man, one of many alias's he uses.Well that is where the nightmare begins.

The product was not well built many broken parts with the first few weeks of ownership. He has consistently belittled me and talked down to me when I would complain, he removed me from his facebook page because I would complain. Threatened me several called me *** which I am not would email several times a day. Would charge my credit card which he had on file claiming I subscribed to his service which he made up.

I cancelled my card and protested the charges which were returned to me.The worst business decision I have made by far.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $6999. The author is overall dissatisfied with Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about snapflash photo booth from Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys was him or his crew of liars Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys?

Comments

Lockport, Illinois, United States #1317758

I totally agree Nikonguy, "Kevin Colangelo" GO INTO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. 7500 gets you broken cheap ***, try complaining, threatens to sue you, technical support is a joke. Oh and not to forget the he has cancer story.

to icey Buffalo, New York, United States #1317786

He is a narcissistic *** for sure, I cannot even believe he is still in business after all of the folks he has taken advantage of and cheated out of money.